CasaÔ neighbourhood is full of good places that will enhance your stay in Paris. Here are some that you can already experience:
– Café Pouchkine: rococo Cafe and homemade pastries right in front of CasaÔ
– Experimental Cocktail Club: trendy Cocktail Bar just 3 minutes from CasaÔ, take a good drink in one of the most beautiful surroundings in Paris
– Saturne: a sober restaurant with a glass roof offering gourmet Nordic cuisine, 1 * Michelin and 7 minutes away from CasaÔ
– Le 10h10: if you look for a place to work, come to this friendly and unique coworking cafe, only 2 minutes away from CasaÔ
– Stohrer: the oldest pastry shop in Paris since 1730. Come and taste some of the best pastries in the capital. And it’s only 3 minutes from CasaÔ
– Lockwood: Enjoy a drink and tapas in this warm urban bar in an old vaulted stone cellar, 100 meters from CasaÔ
– Liife: special mention for athletes: after the sport, it is time for a good meal in this healthy restaurant at only 50 meters from CasaÔ
– MATAMATA COFFEE: coffee shop within a 2 minutes’ walk from CasaO with artisanal coffee and homemade pastries
– Frenchie Restaurant: to experience one of the best and one of the pioneers of the “French bistronomy”, we recommend having lunch or dinner at this Gregory Marchand’s design restaurant with creative and refined dishes, but don’t forget to book in advance!
1 minute only from CasaÔ
CasaÔ is therefore the address in the heart of Paris, in a lively and authentic area where everything is easily and quickly accessible. Discover and enjoy, all addresses are on our website.
Feel free to check out our Instagram account (@casa_o), you will find all our tips about best places near CasaÔ.